Leading dust control
specialists, DBL Engineering can design, manufacture and install a
range of products to meet today's demanding standards for fume and
tougher regulations regarding waste emissions into the atmosphere,
the exacting requirements of fume and dust control have become a
major challenge for some companies.
DBL Engineering is one of
Victoria's leading companies in fume and dust control, providing
technological solutions to satisfy today's EPA emission standards.
DBL Engineering can
- Reverse pulse dust collectors and cartridge
- High-pressure venturi wet scrubbers;
- Low-pressure plate and packed tower
- Waterwall spray booths
- Self-induced spray scrubbers;
- Environmentally-controlled clean rooms.
DBL Engineering can also
offer design advice, manufacture and supply, as well as complete
design-an-construct turnkey systems.
Special projects using DBL Engineering's expertise
- Complete system for the disposal of military
- Methane gas scrubbing for the Appin-Tower power
- Gas and particulate scrubbing for rubber
manufacturing and soil remediation;
- Tubejet dust collector for Shanghai Cement's ship
- Dust collectors for high-pressure vacuum
All DBL Engineering's dust control products are
designed to meet Australian Standards and EPA emission